"Uhonorm" (ear drops): reviews of doctors
Is the drug "Uhonorm" effective (eardrops)? Comments on the effectiveness of this medication will be presented at the end of the article. Also, you will learn how to use the mentioned tool, whether it has prohibitions on the purpose and how it can be replaced.
Composition of the medicinal product
What components does the medicine contain?"Uhonorm" (ear drops)? The instruction indicates that this preparation includes only natural ingredients, each of which performs only a certain function. Thus, the composition of this medication includes: chamomile flowers, celandine grass, propolis, benzalkonium chloride and allantoin.
Effects of the earplug
What is a medicine like"Uhonorm" (ear drops)? The reviews state that this is a biologically active complex, which is based solely on natural components and is intended for comprehensive care of the auditory organs.
This medication not only effectively eliminatessulfur plugs, but also heals otitis, and also restores the broken ear, which is a consequence of neglect of the rules of hygiene of the ears.
What is more remarkable is the medicine "Uhonorm" (eardrops)? The reviews say that this drug has a bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effect, and also helps to remove painful and other unpleasant sensations in the auditory organs, moisturize and soften the skin.
Features of components of drops for the ears
What are the properties of the drug "Uhonorm"(ear drops)? The doctors say that the effectiveness of this medicine is associated with the presence of natural components in it. Let's consider features of all components of substances in more details.
- Flowers of chemist's chamomile are rich in biologically active ingredients. Due to this, the drug in question has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and softening properties.
- Propolis is the most valuable productbeekeeping. According to experts, this drug has not only anti-inflammatory and bactericidal, but also analgesic, antifungal and antiviral action. In addition, the use of propolis promotes the stimulation of cell regeneration and accelerates wound healing.
- Allantoin is a substance that exerts a drying effect. It promotes loosening of the horny skin layer, and also eliminates stoppers and stimulates the excretion of sulfur from the ears.
- The grass of celandine contains a well of usefulcomponents. This plant has anti-inflammatory, bactericidal and antifungal properties. It also exhibits a local anesthetic effect.
- Benzalkonium chloride is a preservative, antiseptic with antiprotozoal, antifungal and antiviral action. In recommended quantities, this substance is absolutely safe for humans.
Indication for the use of an ear instrument
At what conditions of the patient is most effectiveThe "Uhonorm" medication (ear drops) manifests itself? The doctors' comments state that the natural components of this remedy have a positive effect when:
- inflammation of the eustachian tube or inner ear;
- sulfuric cork;
- purulent infections;
- reactive otitis;
- dental diseases;
- diseases of the paranasal sinuses and nose;
- long stay in the cold wind, especially in wet weather;
- hypothermia, including during the reception of water procedures;
- non-swelling average otitis media, external otitis media;
- obstruction of the ear, "lumbago" and pain in the ears, noise in the head and auditory passage.
It should also be noted that the drug "Uhonorm" (ear drops), the real responses about which are presented below, are very often used for:
- prevention of exacerbations of otitis chronic type;
- prevention of recurrence of sulfuric plugs;
- prevention of inflammatory diseases of the ear;
- normalization of the functions and condition of the tympanic membrane and auditory nerve;
- prevention of acute diseases of the paranasal sinuses and nasopharynx (including sinusitis and sinusitis).
Prohibitions to use
When is it not recommended to usesuch an active biological complex, as "Uhonorm" (ear drops)? Experts say that the medication in question is contraindicated for use with personal intolerance to its components, as well as perforating the tympanic membrane.
Also it should be said that these ear drops are a cosmetic means for caring for the ears.
How should I use "Uhonorm" medication (ear drops)?
Analogs of this complex are presented below.
Before using the drug in question,it should be preheated to the temperature of the human body. This drug is injected directly into the external ear canal. During this procedure, the patient's head is tilted to the opposite shoulder. Also, the patient is allowed to lie on his side, which is opposite to the ear in which the drops will be buried.
To straighten the external auditory canal, the lobe of the organ should be gently pulled down and back.
One dose of the drug in question (in each ear) is four drops. The multiplicity of the use of this drug is 2 or 3 times a day.
The therapeutic course of treatment with drops should last for 10 days. Then they take a break for 5 days, after which the therapy is repeated.
The number of courses that are allowed to be held for one year is unlimited.
Conditions and shelf life of the active complex
How the drug should be treated correctlykeep? According to the instruction, it is desirable to keep this facility in a place that is protected from direct sunlight, and also inaccessible to small children (at 76% humidity and 5-25 degrees).
After opening the package, the active biologicalthe product should be stored in a refrigerator at a temperature of 2-4 degrees. With regard to the expiration date of the medication, it is 6 months (from the date of manufacture).
Structural analogues (that is, drugs similar toaccording to the active ingredients), the aforementioned ear drops are not present. However, it should be noted that for the dissolution of sulfur plugs, as well as for cleaning the auditory canals from excessive sulfur and to prevent their formation, many experts recommend using the following drugs:
- "Aqua-Maris Oto" (production of Croatia);
- Remo-Vaks (manufactured in Finland);
- "Vaxol" (production of Great Britain);
- "A-Cerumen" (production France);
- "Audi-spray" (manufactured in Switzerland).
The drug "Uhonorm" (ear drops): positive reviews, negative messages
What do patients and doctors say about this drug? Both of them claim that this is a highly effective remedy that helps not only in the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the auditory canals, but also in the removal of sulfur plugs.
Also, many people report that this medication is convenient to use, has no side effects and is available to absolutely everyone.
As for negative messages, they only say that the "Uhonorm" drops have a short shelf life. They also do not have the same effective analogs of natural origin.