Trainer for teeth - a revolution in orthodontics
Almost all modern food is refined andprocessed foods. The load on the jaw when eating such dishes is minimal. The result of such progress was a significant increase in dentoalveolar anomalies.
To solve the problem, the efforts of scientists around the world inAreas of orthodontics are aimed at creating new functional devices. Mechanical devices for aligning the dentition (braces and plates) are able to change only the shape and position, and functional - affect the development of jaws, masticatory muscles, direct the position of the tongue.
The causes of dentoalveolar problems
- crowding of dentition;
- breathing with the mouth;
- incorrect position of the language;
- deep bite;
- thumb sucking;
- bad speech;
- wrong swallowing - swallowing tongue.
As a result of the work of a number of leading specialiststhere were trainers for teeth. They combine both the properties of mechanical and functional adaptations. This is a completely new approach in orthodontic treatment.
The concept of the trainer
Trainers for teeth are orthodonticdevices designed to correct anomalies in young children (5-10 years). Their use helps to avoid subsequent treatment (the need for it disappears), reduces the likelihood of tooth extraction. This is a unique combination of treatment and prevention.
These devices are preorthodontic tires for teeth from elastic polyurethane or silicone. There are several types of such devices:
2. The final one is harder and harder. In contrast, the primary specializes in aligning the dentition. The treatment time is 6-10 months.
3. Retneyer - helps to consolidate the achieved result, prevents the likelihood of a relapse.
Trainers for teeth - achievements of advancedtechnologies for early correction. They are only being introduced, but they have already gained quite a lot of popularity among specialists and among patients. If you need to make a choice - braces, plates for teeth or trainers, then the advantages of the latter are:
- the possibility of treatment at an early age (from 5 years);
- getting rid of bad habits - sticking out or swallowing the tongue, sucking
- elimination of oral respiration;
- there is no need to remove the casts;
- training of maxillary muscles;
- ease of use - even a child easily inserts it into his mouth;
- low cost of treatment, affordable price of the device;
- improvement of posture - it is noticed that the pathology of bite is most often found in children with a violation of posture. The alignment of teeth triggers the process of aligning the bones of the skeleton;
- ease in care - trainers for teeth sufficiently to wash with water, periodically clean with a toothbrush;
- convenient to wear - at night and 1 hour in the afternoon.
Thus, if there is a choice: a traditional plate, braces or a trainer for teeth, there is a clear advantage in favor of the latter.