The analysis on a dysbacteriosis: how correctly to collect?
Analysis for dysbiosis - study of stool, withwhose help it is possible to obtain all the necessary information about the intestinal microflora. Perform it both for medical purposes and for prevention. But in order to talk about analysis, you first need to understand what is the intestinal dysbiosis. First of all, this is a violation of the balance of the ratio of "good" bacteria and "bad" bacteria. This happens at a time when the human immune system is weakening, the number of harmful microorganisms is increasing, and the number of harmful microorganisms is decreasing.
One of the most common reasonsoccurrence of a dysbacteriosis is the reception of antibacterial drugs, which adversely affect the intestinal microflora. Also of considerable importance is the diet and the presence of chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- the appearance of diarrhea or constipation;
- permanent rashes on the skin;
- discomfort in the abdomen;
- increased gassing.
Diagnosis and treatment
As a rule, the diagnosis of bacterial imbalance inthe intestine is carried out with the help of a laboratory study of feces (analysis for dysbiosis). If necessary, based on the results obtained, the physician selects individual treatment (bacteriophages, probiotics and prebiotics), which should be conducted for at least a month. After this time, repeated tests for dysbiosis are performed, which should show the effectiveness of the treatment.
How correctly to collect the analysis on a dysbacteriosis?
- The analysis is performed before the beginning of treatment with medicinal products.
- When taking laxatives, they must be canceled within 3-4 days.
- Cal, collected after the application of enema or laxatives, for analysis is not good - defecation should be independent.
- To collect the analysis, you must first urinate.Then, after a natural bowel movement, collect the feces from sterile dishes (bedding, basin, etc.). At the same time, care should be taken to prevent urine from entering them.
- Then collect the feces in a sterile jar or special container, which you can buy at the pharmacy.
- Cal for analysis on the dysbacteriosis is not subject to storage. The material should be delivered to the laboratory no later than 3 hours after collection.
Analysis for dysbiosis - the norm for an adult
- Bifidobacteria (help in digestion, digestion and assimilation of food) - at least 10 in the 9th degree.
- Lactobacillus (splits lactose and creates anti-allergic protection) - at least 10 in the 6th degree.
- Staphylococcus epidermal (may cause disruption of the intestine) - at least 10 in the 4th.
- Clostridia (may be the cause of problems with stools) - no more than 10 in the 5th.
- Enterobacteria pathogenic (cause intestinal infections) - no more than 10 in the 4th.
- The total number of coccal forms (the main cause of dysfunction in dysbacteriosis) is no more than 25%.
- The intestinal rod with enzymatic properties (prevents the colonization of dangerous bacteria in the intestine) - no more than 400 million / g.
- E. coli hemolysingintestinal and allergic problems), proteas, staphylococcus aureus (causes intestinal dysfunction, skin ulcerative rash), Candida - should not normally be present. </ ul </ p>