Teraflu: instructions for use.
The drug Teraflu is an excellent remedy fortreatment of colds and flu. It has antiallergic, antipyretic, analgesic and decongestive effect. The composition Teraflu, instructions for use on this report, includes the following active substances:
- feniramine maleate;
In fact, it is a blocker of H1 receptors. This substance is an anti-allergen. It has the following properties:
- blocks lacrimation;
- eliminates rhinorrhea (discharge from the nasal cavity);
- reduces itching in the nose and eyes.
It is excreted from the body together with urine. It should be noted that the body absorbs only 17-30% of the dose. The rest of the penicillin does not respond to the reactions and is displayed in an unchanged form.
This substance reduces swelling and flushing. Hyperemia is an abnormal large amount of blood in various vessels of the circulatory system of the whole organism or some particular organ. In addition, it narrows the vessels in the mucous membrane of the nose, as well as in the paranasal sinuses. Phenylephrine is very poorly digested in the body (in a very small percentage of the taken dose of the drug).
This antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic substance. It is excreted from the body during the day, with the help of the kidneys (approximately 90-100%).
Teraflu preparation: instructions for use
This medicine is intended forshort-term treatment of inflammatory and infectious diseases in adults. For example, the flu or ARVI. Take Teraflu should be in cases where patients have the following symptoms:
- nasal congestion;
- various pain in the muscles.
Preparation Teraflu: contraindications
- arterial hypertension;
- pyloroduodenal obstruction;
- angle-closure glaucoma;
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- children under the age of 12;
- any hepatic disease;
- severe kidney disease;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- problems with urination due to prostatic hypertrophy;
- obstruction of the neck of the bladder;
- a stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer;
- bronchial asthma;
- an allergic reaction to the components of this drug.
Conditions for storing Teraflu: the instructions for use inform us that it should be stored in a place inaccessible to children of small age. The desired storage temperature is 25 degrees.
It is worth noting that the medicine Teraflu is sold in pharmacies without prescriptions from the attending physician.
In case of an overdose of Teraflu, the following reactions of the organism are possible:
- pain in the epigastric region;
- hepatotoxic effect (if the dosage is too sick, and the body is weak, then perhaps even the development of liver necrosis);
- increased drowsiness, which can sharply flow into a state of arousal (this is more common in adolescents than in adults);
- impaired vision;
- violation of blood flow;
- Strong headache;
- maybe even a coma;
- increased blood pressure;
- atropine-like psychosis;
- a noticeable change in behavior.
It should be noted that taking Teraflu medicinecan be no more than 5 days, and most importantly, you can not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor. With prolonged use, irreversible hepatic insufficiency, or nephropathy, may occur.
When taking Teraflu, you should not take other drugs that contain paracetamol.
Remember that, as in any other medicine, in Teraflu the instruction for use lies not just. Before taking this drug, it is advisable to familiarize yourself with at least contraindications.