Nutrition for pregnant women
Pregnancy is a very important stage in lifeany woman and her whole family. She assumes moral and physical training, both the most pregnant woman and her husband. And they both must understand that nutrition for pregnant women is slightly different from human nutrition in the usual physiological state.
On this subject, many people write in magazines, newspapers,books and other publications, however, ladies in the situation still continue to make mistakes: they do not eat in time, violate the prohibitions and much more. For example, many future mothers forget that nutrition during pregnancy for weeks is not just invented. If the period of 10-12 weeks in the diet will be a little calcium, the baby will have problems with tooth decay. The formation of the child's body goes on throughout the 9 months, each of the trimesters is forming some organs, which is why it is important to eat for weeks.
Proper nutrition for pregnant women will be the key to the health of her future baby. First, consider the "forbidden" list of products that should be avoided.
- It, certainly, alcoholic drinks. It is enough to drink a glass of beer and you will provide yourself and your child with bad brain work, in addition, there will be swelling.
- Nutrition for pregnant women should not include foods containing preservatives, emulsifiers and various dyes - all of this is harmful. Yes, and an ordinary woman should avoid such food.
- Chips, carbonated juices and drinks, chewing gum - all this harms the health of the mother and her unborn baby.
- Acute, smoked, salted and pickled, too, should not get into your body - it's sausages, pickled cucumbers, smoked meat and fish, salted fish.
- Just beware of cakes, cakes,sweets, pasta and jam. They, of course, serve as a source of carbohydrates, but they tend to be deposited in the form of fat deposits, and this is undesirable, because at such a period a woman is gaining weight so well.
- Limit costs and citrus, because they are allergens.
- If you are a fan of chocolate and coffee - replace them with chicory, as well as teas on the herbs, honey and lemon.
- Mushrooms are better not to eat at all, your body and soworks in a strengthened mode, and mushrooms will create an additional load on the digestive system. In addition, they can cause poisoning, and this is a threat to the baby.
Here is a list of foods that should not be included in the nutrition for the pregnant woman.
All that is not included in this list is available, but preferably in small portions. Consider what you can eat in pregnancy in more detail.
- Sources of protein. Protein is a building material. Per day a pregnant woman needs about 100 grams of protein. It is much in milk, meat, cottage cheese, fish, hard cheeses and eggs. And also in nuts and beans.
- In nutrition for pregnant women must include carbohydrates. These are cereals, bread from wholemeal flour, vegetables, potatoes. They are able to raise the level of glucose and hunger will not visit you for a long time.
- Sources of fat. Yes, many argue that fats in the diet for pregnant women should not be included. But what about butter? It is rich in unsaturated fats, proteins, calcium, vitamin E and minerals. So eat it, but do not abuse it. Just the necessary amount of fats can be obtained from sour cream and meat.
- Sources of vitamins. Of course, this is primarily fruits and vegetables. In them not only a lot of vitamins, but also micro- and macro elements, minerals. For example, vitamin C can be obtained from raspberries, cabbage, currants, even in garlic it is more than in lemon. Vitamin A and E can be gleaned from yellow and red vegetables and fruits, as well as fresh greens. Vitamin B is rich in cereals.
In general, everything that nature has awarded us is useful. Be healthy and do not be ill!