Business communications areofficial-business style, divided into oral and written form. A written letter includes a business letter, resume, application and contract. Common forms of business communication, related to the oral type, are divided into business talks, meetings, meetings, conferences, negotiations and other business meetings. From the unhindered and rapid dissemination of information in a business style, market relations directly depend. Presently, presentations, press conferences, round tables, shareholders' meetings, exhibitions, fairs of new goods and briefings are quite widespread.
However, the main form in oral business communicationis a dialogue. Its main form is conversation. At the same time, business conversation remains the most common form of business communication. In the process of this type of conversation you can consider the issues of employment, repair of office or apartment, the implementation of the transaction and simple cooperation.
The main rule of the dialogue is to convey the information correctly to the partner. Basically, in the misunderstanding of the information received, the speaker himself is to blame.
Business communication is characterized by such traditional genres: interviews, public speech, advice and comment.
The specific genres of business communication include: discussion, argument, debate, polemic and debate. These concepts are the structural elements of meetings, meetings and conferences.
Business communications should be up-to-daterequirements of communication. This, first, the simplicity and brevity of the construction of the phrase or speech construction. Secondly, the use of colloquial vocabulary. Thirdly, speech should be logically organized, and it is necessary to trace the sequence in the statement of the arguments.
Business communications are sufficientAn effective tool in achieving the goals of the partners. They use the stylistic construction of sentences, phrases and simple phrases at negotiations.
Also for obtaining the necessary results can be used such psychotechnical techniques as:
- imaginary dialogization (constructing a dialogue in such a way that the partner is misled);
- emotional exclamation (increased attention to the subject of negotiations);
- a question-answer course (an example is a rhetorical question that provides support for the attention of a partner);
- euphemisms (more "soft" analogues of harsh words, able to support a benevolent atmosphere during negotiations and reduce the manifestation of negative emotions).
Business communications in speech communication should be oriented towards the necessary reaction of the partner, in order to achieve the advantage of which it is necessary to adhere to such rules:
- each partner must have personal qualities of a business person (self-confidence, knowledge, competence, ability to objectively evaluate information);
- to observe the relevance (relevance and semantic correspondence between the question and the answer received);
- in business speech there should be a language normativity (short phrases, clearly formulating a thought).
Also during business negotiations, partnersThey should monitor the correctness of their speech - not making mistakes in accent and pronunciation. It is also necessary to follow the "words-parasites", which very often and imperceptibly "enter" into our speech. And, at times, it is very difficult to get rid of such words: "how", "so to speak," "this is the most."
Summing up what has been said, we can say that compliance with these rules of business communication will allow partners to meet the standards of a business person.