Salad "Chanterelle" with Korean carrots. Cooking options
Salad "Chanterelle" with Korean carrots by all meanslike all lovers of sharp little. In its composition there is gentle chicken meat, which perfectly shades the rich taste of various spices. And in combination with a Korean carrot and a pickled cucumber, the dish turns out to be especially appetizing. How to prepare a salad "Chanterelle" quickly and deliciously, we'll talk in this article.
Much depends on what kind of dishserved to the table. For example, a branch of common parsley can "revive" by its presence any dish. Salad "Chanterelle" with Korean carrots can be simply mixed with mayonnaise and decorated with greens or layered. In this case, each level must be generously filled with mayonnaise. The order of the layers can be arbitrary, but it is better if the carrot is on top, because this is the "coat" of our "fox". For greater effect, the dish can be placed on the leaves of a green salad. The combination of bright colors will make the dish even more appetizing.
Another version of the original salad -put it in the form of a chanterelle. Eyes and a nose can be made from olives, and white details on the tail, legs and muzzle form from grated egg white or mayonnaise.
Simple salad "Chanterelle". Ingredients
It's really easy to prepare the above-mentioned dish. After all, it contains only a few ingredients. Salad "Chanterelle" with Korean carrots is prepared from the following products:
- cheese - 200 grams;
- chicken fillet - 2 pieces;
- carrots Korean - 200 grams;
- pickled cucumbers - 3 pieces;
- garlic - 2 cloves.
Simple salad "Chanterelle". Cooking method
Now we describe the process:
- First of all, you need to boil the chicken fillet, cool it and cut into thin strips.
- After that pickled cucumbers cut straws.
- Then it is necessary to grate the cheese on a large grater. Garlic cloves must be ground on garlic. With the same success, you can use a small grater, but then the cooking process will be somewhat delayed.
- Then all the ingredients should be thoroughly mixed and seasoned with mayonnaise.
The dish is ready! Salad "Chanterelle" with Korean carrots after cooking is better for half an hour put in the refrigerator. Then it can be served to the table.
Salad "Chanterelle" with mushrooms. Ingredients
Carrot salad with cheese can be veryNourishing, if you add in it boiled potatoes and mushrooms. The process of preparing this dish is much more difficult, but the result will justify all the efforts made. In addition, for this snack is suitable simple (non-Korean) carrot. Do you want to know how the "Chanterelle" salad is prepared? The recipe for a carrot salad with cheese is in front of you.
- cheese is hard - 50 grams;
- champignons - 300 grams;
- ham - 300 grams;
- chicken egg - 3 pieces;
- pickled cucumbers - 3 pieces;
- potatoes - 4 pieces;
- carrots Korean - 300 grams (or fresh - 3 pieces of medium size);
- mayonnaise - to taste;
- olives - 50 grams.
Salad "Chanterelle" with mushrooms. Cooking method
Here everything is not less simple than in the previous recipe:
- First you need to boil the mushrooms in salted water and cut them into thin slices.
- In order not to lose time, we will put on the stewpotatoes (do not clean it, let it be "in uniform"). After it will need to cool. The same should be done with carrots (if you chose a regular product, not a "Korean" version).
- After that, the vegetables should be grinded on a large grater. Also should be done with boiled eggs.
- Next, pickled cucumbers must be peeled and cut into small cubes.
- Now you need to cut the onion and beat it with boiling water to rid the bitterness.
- After this, it is necessary to finely chop the ham, and crust the olives in a special way: first cut in half, and then - into the lateral lobules.
- Cheese three on a large grater.
- Then the salad should be laid out in layers in the following order: potatoes, ham, mushrooms with onions, eggs with cucumber. In this case, each level must be carefully smeared with mayonnaise.
- The uppermost layer is made in the form of chanterelles made of cheese, olives and carrots.
That's ready salad "Chanterelle". Step-by-step recipe cooking dishes will help any hostess to master it in a matter of seconds.
Salad "Chanterelle" with fish. Ingredients
This cooking option isalternative to banal herring "under a fur coat." True, the fish that need to be dressed in a vegetable coat can be different. Smoked salmon, any salted marinated product, and also traditional herring will do.
- onion - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 3-4 pieces;
- potatoes - 2-3 pieces;
- mushrooms (oyster mushrooms or mushrooms) - to taste;
- nuts crushed (hazelnut, walnuts, peanuts) - half a cup;
- vegetable oil - for toasting;
- mayonnaise - to taste.
Salad "Chanterelle" with fish. Cooking method
With the preparation and design of such a treat will cope even the novice hostess. So:
- To begin with, the fish must be cleaned of bones and finely chopped.
- Next carrots need to be cleaned, grate and fry with onions.
- Then the potatoes should be boiled in a uniform, peeled and grated.
- After this, the mushrooms must be cut into strips and fried together with onions.
- Now you need to put the products in layers in a certain order: potatoes; a fish; mushrooms with onions; again potatoes; carrots with onions. Traditionally, all the ingredients should be generously greased with mayonnaise.
- Next, you need to put the dish in the refrigerator and leave it for two or three hours.
- Sprinkle with salad nuts before servingThe chanterelle. The culinary recipe for this dish is simple, but the creation process will take some time. In addition, it goes quite caloric and is not recommended for people watching their weight. However, in moderation, this dish will not hurt anyone.
Salad "Chanterelle" with Korean carrots is an original, simple and tasty dish. Prepare it under the force even a novice cook. Try it, and you will succeed! Bon Appetit!