How to cook sandwiches with sprats and fresh cucumber?
Toast with sprats is an unforgettable dish,born from childhood. No holiday could not do without tasty tartlets, which still in the process of cooking entail a garlic flavor. And if we deviate from traditions a little and consider the recipes of the best sandwiches with smoked fish, only with absolutely unusual stuffing? In this article we will learn how to prepare sandwiches with sprats and cucumber, from which will run salivating!
Something about sprats
Even in the Soviet Union sprats were on anya festive feast. No New Year or birthday was held without the famous sandwiches. At the same time, that generation knew how much it was an expensive pleasure, and could not afford to eat sprats every day. However, this did not stop them buying smoked fish and making the whole family happy with it.
Previously, the famous canned food was made fromsprat - small fish of the Baltic Sea. Now it is difficult to find original sprats, because the current canned products are made from Baltic herring or tulips. The main feature of canned food is aroma, because before the fish gets to your table, it is fried, smoked and canned in butter sauce. Thanks to this, sprats have a famous golden color, which attracts customers so much.
This dish is familiar to everyone, but we provided an actual recipe for the future generation! Classic sandwiches can be cooked in just 20 minutes.
The right ingredients:
- 1 can of sprat.
- 1 loaf white.
- 150 ml of mayonnaise.
- 3 cloves garlic.
- 50 ml of oil for frying.
- Dill for decoration.
How to cook:
Cut the loaf into smooth slices 2centimeter. Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan and fry in it a sliced loaf. Oil is needed only so that the flour product is not burnt. When the loaf is fried on both sides evenly, it must be removed for cooling. At this time you need to grate garlic on a grater or squeeze out through a special press, and then mix with mayonnaise. Spread the slices of bread with the finished garlic paste, then carefully place 1-2 smoked fish on top. Decorate with greens and serve on the table.
Nuances of cooking sandwiches
- In the classical version, a loaf is used, but it is possible to use white or black bread of coarse grinding. To create a delicious dish, try breads or not sweet tartlets.
- Fry the bread not only in a frying pan, but also in a toaster. The second option will be useful and convenient.
- Do not be afraid to experiment with the filling: You can use both tomatoes, avocados, and sprouted wheat germ. Among gourmets there is a special love for sandwiches with sprats and fresh cucumber.
- It will not be a mistake if you add salty cucumber to the snack. Fresh gives tenderness to a sandwich, and salty, on the contrary, piquancy and feature.
Fresh cucumbers and smoked fish? You did not dream!
We present to your attention a recipe for sandwiches with sprats and cucumber. This light snack has a fragrant taste of smoked seafood and fresh summer vegetables.
All we need is a classic setfor snacks, namely, a loaf, fish, mayonnaise and garlic. Only in this habitual recipe will we add a fresh cucumber. The principle of preparation of a sandwich is the same as in the first recipe, only here it is necessary to add thin slices of the sliced cucumber.
Tip: Use a sharp knife to cut the slices neat. It is best to use a universal knife for fruit and vegetables, which will help to easily cut the cucumber into thin plates.
A sandwich with sprats and fresh cucumber willa real delicacy on any festive table. You will spend no more than 20 minutes on this recipe, so you can treat delicious sandwiches of relatives and friends at any time of the year!
Tartlets with smoked fish and eggs
And let's try to make sandwiches withsprats, fresh cucumber and egg? Instead of the usual loaf and bread, we will use tartlets. In this recipe we will use ready-made tartlets, but below we will indicate an excellent way of making sandwich baskets.
- 10 pieces of ready tartlets (not sweet).
- 1 bunch of green onions.
- 150 grams of hard cheese.
- 100 grams of sour cream.
- 1 can of smoked fish.
- 1 fresh cucumber (large).
- 4 eggs (boiled hard boiled).
Stages of preparation:
- Put the tartlets on a flat surface.
- Rub on a small grater cheese, cucumber and eggs.
- In a deep bowl, mix the filling with sour cream (you can optionally add garlic if you like spicy sandwiches with sprats and fresh cucumber).
- Fill the tartlets with stuffing, and then put 1-2 snacks into the snack. That the dish looked effectively, it is possible to put sprats so that the tail looked out from a basket.
- Cut the finely chopped onions, and then sprinkle each tartlet.
Tartlets - what it is and how to cook
If you decide to cook sandwiches with sprats and fresh cucumber, using tartlets, then our recipe will help you. In the original, the tartlets are made from a short pastry. For this we need:
- 1 cup sifted flour.
- 100 grams of butter (creamy).
- 1 pinch of salt.
- Half a teaspoon of sugar or honey.
The process of preparing sandbaskets:
Knead the dough from the softened butter and flour,so that it does not stick to your hands. The molds should be oiled (vegetable), and then carefully fold the dough so that the thickness of the tartlets does not exceed 0.5 centimeters. Bake baskets need 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 degrees. You will see that the tartlets are ready when the dough is covered with a dry and golden crust.
Tip: for those who do not like to mess with the sand dough, you can use the ready-made puff pastry. For the preparation of baskets it is enough to roll out the dough, put it in oiled molds and bake for 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. And if you do not want to touch the dough and flour at all, then you can buy tartlets in any supermarket.
How to make sandwiches with sprats and cucumber, but so that the layers turn out? To do this, first of all, you need to stock up on dishes or containers, where we will prepare our stuffing.
- First, grate the cucumber and mix it with sour cream, not with sweet yogurt or mayonnaise.
- Secondly, gently squash the sprats with a fork so that the gruel comes out. Do not be afraid to add oil from the can to make the pate more airy and tender.
- Third, grate the cheese and mix it with the egg yolk.
- Fourth, take a leaf of lettuce and slice thin tomato slices.
Let's start cooking puff sandwich:
For bread, spread a thin layer of cucumber sauce andsour cream, and then put on it sprat pate. On top, carefully place a lettuce leaf or other greens as desired, then lay another layer of cheese and yolk. Decorate the sandwich with a tomato. To make it sharp you can pepper a snack.
Advice: do not use the ready-made sprat pate for puff sandwiches, as it is very different from our filling.
An unusual snack
Let's prepare a snack that will surprise all your guests? Wear an apron, we start preparing sandwiches with sprats and cucumber. The recipe with the photo you will find below.
The cooking process is no different from the classic sandwich recipe, only here we use fresh cucumber, walnuts, hard cheese and radish.
To begin with, it is necessary to prepare bread,tartlets or loaf. Then you need to make a sauce of mayonnaise, garlic and cheese, but now it's important to add the crushed walnut. We put the prepared paste on toast, cover with thin plates of radish and cucumber on top, and put smoked sprats on top.
Now you have read the sandwich recipes fromsprats and fresh cucumber, so you can safely surprise your favorite delicacies. In doing so, remember! This dish should be served slightly chilled. Someone likes it when bread crunches, and someone prefers to eat snacks the next morning after cooking. However, we recommend giving 30-60 minutes, so that the garlic flavor and delicate pasta lightly impregnated toasted toast.