The recipe for stewed cabbage with mushrooms in the multivariate
In this article we will consider the recipe for stewedcabbage with mushrooms in the multivark. This is a well-known dish. But earlier, when there was not so much equipment, cabbage was stewed on the stove. In our time, modern technology has the ability to greatly simplify the cooking process.
The first recipe for creating a dish
Preparing cabbage with champignons stewed in a multivarque for only forty minutes. In the process, there is no need to constantly interfere with the dish.
For preparation it will be required:
- two onion bulbs;
- half a head of cabbage;
- 300 grams of champignons;
- two or three cloves of garlic;
- 50 ml of water;
- tomato paste (a couple of tablespoons will be enough);
- three tablespoons of vegetable oil;
Cooking a cabbage dish in a multivariate
- First, prepare the products. For this, peel the onions, cut into half rings.
- Mushrooms rinse, cut
- Next, turn on the multivark, pour the vegetable oil into the bowl.
- Fry the onions and mushrooms for ten minutes.
- Now take the cabbage, chop it.
- Next, you need garlic, cut it small.
- After you dilute the tomato paste in the water.
- Add tomato, salt, garlic, spices and, of course, cabbage to mushrooms.
- Mix everything thoroughly. Next, select the "Soup" mode and brace for forty minutes all the components. Everything, the dish is ready.
A dish of pork and cabbage
How to cook stewed cabbage with meat and mushrooms? It's simple enough if you have a multivarker at your fingertips. This nourishing dish will please everyone. It is ideal for lunch or dinner.
To prepare food you will need:
- 350 grams of fresh pork;
- 250 grams of champignons;
- half a kilogram of cabbage;
- 300 ml of water;
- sunflower oil (approx. 150 ml);
- two st. spoons of tomato paste;
- a tablespoon of salt.
The recipe for cooking stewed cabbage with mushrooms in a multi-
- First rinse the pork, cut it into small pieces.
- In the cup multivarka pour in the oil. Then add the meat, select the "Frying" mode. Cook the pork for about fifteen minutes.
- Rinse carrots and onions, clean. Then cut the vegetables into small pieces, then add to the meat.
- Then rinse the mushrooms, cut into thin slices and put to the pork in the bowl. Then season and cook for another ten minutes.
- After you add the cabbage (already cut already in advance),as well as tomato paste. Stir thoroughly. Next, pour in three hundred milliliters of boiled water and put the multivark into the "Quenching" mode. Cook it for forty minutes.
If you have sauerkraut at home, then you can also have itto knock. It is prepared as simply. Stewed sauerkraut with mushrooms turns out tasty, satisfying. Excellent as a garnish for sausages, pork or sausages.
For preparation it will be required:
- two tablespoons of sunflower oil;
- A glass of tomato juice;
- kilogram of sauerkraut;
- two onions.
The process of cooking stewed sauerkraut
- First, turn the multivarker on the "Hot" mode, pour in the oil.
- Chop the onion.
- Fry it to a clear color.
- Next, squeeze from the juice of sauerkraut.
- Then add the tomato and cabbage to the bowl. Select the "Stew" mode and cook the cabbage for about thirty minutes. Then serve.
Vegetable dish with stew
If you liked cabbage with meat andmushrooms, then we suggest you slightly modify the dish and cook it with stew. This dish turns out inexpensive, tasty and fragrant. Let's consider the recipe for stewed cabbage with mushrooms in the multivark.
For cooking you will need:
- one cabbage;
- two or three carrots;
- one can of stew;
- one can of red beans in tomato;
- two or three tablespoons of water;
- greens (parsley, dill - to your liking).
The process of cooking cabbage in a multi-
- First lay out the stew from the jar. Then cut it finely.
- Fat of stewed grease all the walls of the cup multivark.
- Now it's time to prepare the vegetables. To do this, wash, and then chop the cabbage. Put in the bowl multivark.
- Then wash the carrot. Grind it on a large grater.
- Now you need a multivark. Turn on the "Baking" mode.
- Add carrots to the bowl, wait five to eight minutes. Then add cabbage and cook on the same regime for another fifteen minutes.
- Now pour the stew and beans into the bowl. Pour all the water and mix thoroughly.
- Then add pepper to taste and, of course, salt.
- Then turn on the "Quenching" mode for sixty minutes.
- Periodically open the lid and stir the dish.
- After one hour, serve the dish to the table. Do not forget to decorate it with branches of greenery. Bon Appetit!
A small conclusion
Now you know the recipe for stewed cabbage with mushrooms in the multivark. In our article several of them are considered. Choose the one that you like. We wish you good luck in your culinary endeavors.