Spanboard: description, types, application
Innovative industrial technologies offerwe have new and new wide-profile materials that are used everywhere and make life easier. Here and spunbond is a similar product, bright and versatile.
The main properties of the canvas: lightness, durability, ecological compatibility, safety, protection, accessibility, multifunctionality. You can buy spunbond in a variety of places. But it is more convenient and more profitable to do this via the Internet on the website
The types of spunbond are allocated depending on the fastening of the canvases:
- Thermobonded. Such material is easy to use and is used in the national economy. Its density is not more than 150 g per square meter.
- Needle-punched. Has a high density, more than 150 grams per square meter. Can be used as a geotextile, serve as the basis for a roll roofing material and floor covering.
Also, this material can be divided by the presence of dyes and additives:
- Agrofiber. Found its application in plant growing. It contains specialized stabilizers that extinguish ultraviolet light and prevent the fiber from decomposing in the sun.
- Color. It contains dyes that perform decorative functions. Of bright material, they produce cases and bags, disposable medical supplies.
- Laminated. Its polypropylene base prevents the passage of moisture and air, so this spunbond is used in medicine.
Unique characteristics of the material make it possible to apply it for different spheres:
- Building. As a material for insulation. In the process of erecting highways, parking lots, autobahns, pipelines.
- Agriculture. As a covering cloth of seedlings or material on private greenhouses. Preserves the crop and protects against weeds.
- Manufacture of hygiene products. As a permeable outer layer.
- Medicine. With the release of bedding and surgical equipment.
- Issue of furniture. Like a filigree material instead of a natural cloth.
- Packing material for various items.